Bike Repairs Bournemouth
Bike repairs Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch, Dorset get FREE collection and delivery when you arrange either a Premium bike service or Premium Plus bike service. This saves you time and money straight away, you won’t have to leave work or your home. Then you can enjoy your lunch break or your day off without dragging a broken bike to the bike shop.
Do you commute, race or ride for fitness cycling has many benefits to your lifestyle. We all hope our bikes do not breakdown but nothing is perfect. Bikes repairs are needed from time to time, getting your bike to a bike repair shop can be difficult if your only mode of transport is a bike.
How Does It Work
Simply phone us, book online or send a message via contact forms on this website and I will be in touch, I will phone back or reply via email to discuss your bike related problems and once we agree on any work I will collect your bike. Once repaired or serviced your bike will be delivered back at a time that suits you.
Repairs Completion Time*
Will vary depending on the bike repair needed but generally, we aim for 2 or 3 working day fix time, but many of our basic bike repair jobs are completed within 24 hours of collection. If we have to order parts this could be up to longer maybe 3 to 5 days. Remember we also deliver bike back FREE of charge to Bournemouth, Poole, Dorset.
How Do I Pay For Bike Repairs or Bike Servicing?
No payment is taken via online booking or when I collect your bike. A final payment is made once the bike is delivered back and you are happy with my work.
I offer payment options via Cash, Paypal, Credit/Debit Cards or BACS Transfer. We use payment gateways which are 100% safe. Invoices are provided by email. We do not store any of your information on our website or servers.
Tyres & Wheel
- Puncture Repair – tyre and/or tube replacement – £10
- Axle bearing replacement/re-grease – £15
- Truing (subject to wheel condition) – £10
- Wheel assembly (with tyre and tube) and fitting – £20
- Wheel build/spoke replacement (per wheel) – £20
- Slime service (per wheel) – £8
- Fit new free-wheel or cassette (wheel only) – £8
Bike Gears / Chainset
- Front/Rear Gear adjustment – £6
- Gear service (including replacement inner cables) – £18
- Gear cable – replace and adjust (single) – £6
- Bottom bracket service or replacement – £20
- Chain fitting – £8
- Front mech fit/Rear mech fit – from £20
- Crank set replacement – from £20
- Brake adjustments – £6
- Hydraulic disc brake service each brake (replace fluid and bleed system) – £20
- Brake service – cable type (including replacement inner cables) – £18
- Brake cable (single) – replace and adjust – £9
- Brake blocks – fit and adjust (front or rear) – £6
Please remember we also service all bike types, please click the button link below to visit our page for bike servicing.